School of Continuing Education, HKBU,
26/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East,
Wan Chai, HK
The globally recognized COBIT Framework, which helps ensure effective enterprise governance of information and technology, has been updated with new information and guidance, facilitating easier, tailored implementation, strengthening COBIT’s continuing role as an important driver of innovation and business transformation.
This one-day workshop will delve into the main elements of ISACA’s evolutionary framework to explain the COBIT 2019 framework and supporting materials in a logical and example-driven approach.
- Review the key concepts of the new COBIT 2019 framework, including the COBIT 2019 product family and product architecture.
- Examine the design factors that influence governance.
- Review the workflows for planning a tailored governance system for the enterprise.
- Examine how to leverage the COBIT 2019 Design guide in combination with the COBIT 2019 Implementation Guide.
- Consider how this guidance can be leveraged to design and sustain a tailored Information and Technology Governance System.